One of the next integrations, with the fastest time-to-market, is Beamswap, a DEX on Moonbeam (https://beamswap.io/).
The Beamswap team would like to open an iBTC pool - the question at hand: which asset does the Interlay community want iBTC to be paired with?
There are a few factors to consider, including liquidity, impermanent loss risk, and diversification of integrations.
You can find the top liquid assets on Beamswap here: https://analytics.beamswap.io/tokens
This poll suggests picking one of:
- Pros: no 1 in liquidity ($580k), stablecoin.
- Cons: centralized (Circle), bridge risk (multichain bridge)
- Pros: no 2 in liquidity ($570k), Polkadot native (no bridge risk). Overall high liquidity on Moonbeam
- Cons: volatile asset, iBTC/GLMR pool already on Stellaswap
- Pros: no 3 in liquidity ($370k), stablecoin
- Cons: centralized (Binance), bridge risk (multichain bridge)
- Pros: most liquid asset on Polkadot, used as iBTC collateral, native (no bridge risk)
- Cons: low liquidity on Beamswap, competes with liquid staking
- Pros: Interlay-native pairing, INTR paid to Vaults as rewards, native (no bridge risk)
- Cons: no liquidity on Beamswap, limited on Moonbeam (needs to come via XCM)
You can vote for one option (your highest preference).
@Vaults / existing iBTC users: Please indicate if you are a Vault / existing iBTC user when you vote. Reason: while all INTR holders can and should vote, it helps to understand the demands of already active iBTC users specifically.